Blog Sections

Post Titles

June 05, 2011

Auckland and Back, 2011

I brought in this New Year at Bangalore airport, awaiting my flight to Auckland. Thirteen days later, Inaya had made her entry into the world and into our lives. My days in Auckland were busy. Before I knew it, the months flew by. Returning at the end of May, I realise that nearly half the year's gone! One of these days I intend writing about it... stay tuned :)

A month rolled by and I did not add a single line. Of course I have my reasons (alright, excuses). I had been on another short holiday to enjoy Malnad in the monsoon. We had a lovely time. And there's another yarn to spin.

I came back to Bangalore and the pollution hit me - again. I caught a virus and was floored for a fortnight. Which brings me to August, but not a bit closer to writing about the time spent in Auckland. (The intention remains!)

No comments:

Your Comments

This is an interactive blog, so feel free to comment on any post.
How to Comment
Click on [comments] which is on the grey bar below the Post. A Comments Window will open. Write what you wish. When you are done, click on [Post Comment].
Comments will be published below the post, normally in 48 hours.

Enter your Email-id to Get Free Blogposts in your Inbox

Enter Email-id:

Your Email-id will never be shared, but used only for posts from this blog to your inbox.

World News