Blog Sections

Post Titles

July 20, 2015

Social Media

For those who do not really comprehend why Facebook exists….   
This spoof cuts so close to the bone that I had to share it - LOL!


 "Presently, I am trying to make friends outside of Facebook while applying  the same principles.
 
 Every day, I go down the street and tell passersby what I have eaten, how I feel, what I have done the night before, what I will be doing and plan to do.

 I freely spout my political and religious thoughts without regard to theirs. 

 I give them pictures of my family, my friends, my dog, my vacations, my gardening and spending time in my favourite spots.


 I also listen to their conversations -  and I keep saying I like them.

 And it works.

 I already have 3 persons following me: 2 police officers and a psychiatrist."

  

No comments:

Your Comments

This is an interactive blog, so feel free to comment on any post.
How to Comment
Click on [comments] which is on the grey bar below the Post. A Comments Window will open. Write what you wish. When you are done, click on [Post Comment].
Comments will be published below the post, normally in 48 hours.

Enter your Email-id to Get Free Blogposts in your Inbox

Enter Email-id:

Your Email-id will never be shared, but used only for posts from this blog to your inbox.

World News