Blog Sections

Post Titles

January 15, 2009

2009 Already!

I'm back again after another eventful 12 months!

 
In the year 2008:
  • My mother passed away at 93.
  • I have learnt to live alone in my apartment.
  • My passport had visa stamps of New Zealand, Egypt and Jordan.
  • I got a new grandson.
  • I visited Bombay twice - October and December.
  • Bittersweet memories; but life moves on.
I brought in the New Year 2009 in Chennai; then on to Pondicherry and Auroville, fulfilling a longstanding wish.

No comments:

Your Comments

This is an interactive blog, so feel free to comment on any post.
How to Comment
Click on [comments] which is on the grey bar below the Post. A Comments Window will open. Write what you wish. When you are done, click on [Post Comment].
Comments will be published below the post, normally in 48 hours.

Enter your Email-id to Get Free Blogposts in your Inbox

Enter Email-id:

Your Email-id will never be shared, but used only for posts from this blog to your inbox.

World News